October 17, 2011

Style: Halloween Costume Idea #1 Dress Like Emma Stone in EASY A

Easy A inspired costume



Hey there guys, I bet you've watch the movie EasyA, love it? I do. Moving on, Halloween is approaching. Running out of idea for your costume? The answer is here. This is an Easy A inspired get up, perfect for a Halloween costume. It's sophisticated, sexy and hot get up that is a sure attention-getter. Just like in the movie, the moment you stepped on your heels and walk your way people will be stunned of your gorgeousness. Hope you like it! :) Dont forget to like my Facebook Page HERE and Follow me on Twitter HERE
Here is Emma Stone in Easy A.


So tell me, what do you think about Halloween?

You may reach me at audiolove09@gmail.com
Enjoy!

-Abhie F.



No comments:

Post a Comment