October 18, 2011

Style: Halloween Costume Idea #4 Dress Like Tinker Bell

Style: Halloween Costume Idea #3 Dress Like Tinker Bell in Peter Pan



Halloween would not be complete without any fairies around. Because fairies are stunning and gorgeous. Not to mention, they are sexy and hot. I think the prettiest and the most famous fairy is no other than Tinker Bell. This set is inspired by the pretty Tinker who loves throw her gold dust... 

Make up tutorial HERE


Here is Tinker Bell our inspiration for this costume idea.


Dont forget to like my Facebook Page HERE and Follow me on Twitter HERE

So tell me guys, what is your favorite fairytale? Would love to hear from you. You may reach me at audiolove09@gmail.com

xoxo
-Abhie F

1 comment:

  1. Please join my giveaway, if you haven't yet: http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2011/10/impulse-co-x-bangkok-goodies-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete