November 28, 2011

2011 Manila Auto Salon

Last Friday, I went at the 2011 Manila Auto Salon that was held at SMX Convention, my bf was with me by the way. We went there in the morning, cause we have classes in the evening. How unusual right, having an evening class during Saturdays. Anyway, this would not stop me from attending this kind of events. This is my first time to be present at Manila Auto Salon, few months earlier I attended the 2011 Manila International Auto Show, comparing the two, I think MIAS is larger and more lively. But summing all of the big car show events that I have attended so far, my favorite will be B2B or Bumper2Bumper good audience, amazing car modifications, and not to mention really hot car babes. 































1 comment:

  1. nice photos..
    visiting u here.. i hope u can drop by my blogs too! see u!

    ReplyDelete