November 2, 2011

Something About Red

The color red is a warm color that represents courage, passion, sin, anger and sacrifice. It's a strong color that conjures up seemingly conflicting emotions from love to war and sacrifice. It also symbolizes power, honor and pride. In fact the color represents a lot of things in this world. But in fashion, red is a statement. Mostly use to make a bold representation, and truly a color of art. Here are some sets that I mixed and match using the color RED. Hope you enjoy! Dont forget to like my Facebook Page HERE, and Follow me on Twitter HERE.




RED GOWN

RED STATEMENT DRESS



RED SKIRT


RED BLAZER



RED TOP



ALL OTHER THINGS RED PICK YOURS :)


XOXO,
ABHIE

request? suggestions? questions? email me at:
audiolove09@gmail.com



3 comments:

  1. I felt I saw so many red dresses in fall rtw collections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red top one is very casual yet powerful. I love the flat shoes!

    Thanks for following my blog, hopped back here to follow you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jenn thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete