March 19, 2012

Orange You Glad?

I love the color orange, indeed, I might even end up making a poem describing my love for this color. It is the mixture or the colors red and yellow. Usually, it is complemented by any shades of blue.  
 

 The colour orange is named after the appearance of the ripe orange fruit. Before this word was introduced to the English-speaking world, the colour was referred to as ġeolurēad (source: wikipedia).  

I should apologize for this suuuper long post, I have enjoyed compiling everything orange! From dresses, tops, shoes and everything else! 

The color is so versatile that you can wear it any season, fashion designers are fond of using this color due to it versatility and sophistication. As usual, here I am making an orange themed post, since it's summer time, and I just plainly love this color. I hope you enjoy! :) So, orange you glad?

 

 


What can you say?

xoxo,
Abhie

P.S.
Join my first blog giveaway and win fabulous prizes! CLICK HERE
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm actually inlove with the color tangerine / orange this days! Great selection babe! Loving it all!

    PS: Care to follow each other?

    mymariia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice opinion.. thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love orange! it's my fave color too! haha love the things you posted <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for liking this post guys <3

    ReplyDelete