April 13, 2012

Manila International Auto Salon 2012

Another photo heavy post.


I just want to share some of the photos I have captured on the recently concluded MIAS 2012. So far it is the largest carshow I have ever been, Im overwhelmed by the car display! It's really huge that we literally got lost inside while wandering the car displays lol. Lamborghinis, the Ferrari 458 Italia, BMW M series, the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, and my first love the Audi R8 GT were there to say "Hi". Although I'm wondering why Porsche is not present during this event(?) There were thirteen new cars that were launched some of them were the; Hyundai Eon, Hyundai Veloster, and Subaru XV. 

On the other hand, the Hyundai Elantra (which was launched just last year's MIAS) bagged the Car of the Year Award dethroning the Chevrolet Cruze.



















 






XOXO,
Abhie

No comments:

Post a Comment