May 19, 2012

Weekly Nail-Easy Nail Art Tutorial: Strawberries

Hi girls, I observed that I have piled a few number of nail tutorials here in my blog so I decided to make a portion, and I shall call it WEEKLY NAIL and today I would teach you how to paint your nails in such a way it would look tasty, not literally though! It would just look like a cute little strawberry! How's that? See it after the jump.


What you will need:
1.) Nail Polish (red and yellow green) I used my favorite red nail polish from Etude House P98 and yellow green polish from the Faceshop.
2.) Top Coat, I used my all time trusted since-I-started-to-know-nails Bobbie clear coat P35
3.) Pinking Shears or anything similar this scissors.
4.) Magic tape from Scotch or Masking Tape
5.) Nail dotting pen or simply use a toothpick and white polish

First thing you should do is to cut the middle of the magic tape using a pinking shears creating a zigzag tape. 


Next, paint your nails using the red polish. Wait for at least thirty minutes to an hour for it to dry, make sure that your polish is dry else it will stick to the tape later on. Then using the strips you cut earlier, stick them to your nail exposing the tip area.


Now, using the yellow green polish paint the exposed area. After that, carefully peel the tape. Your nail should look like in the photo below.

Using the Nail Dotting pen or a toothpick dipped in white polish, dot the red area making it look like the dots found on strawberries. Finally, to seal your artwork, use your top coat to make it lasting. DONE! Easy right??
Enjoy!
 
XOXO
Abhie

Side Note: This tutorial was inspired by The Dainty Squid.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! We will try this next time. Thanks for the tip about the pinking shears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I know a lot of people have been using that trick since like forever but haven't tried it. Will try this when I have time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's surprisingly amazing. Goodluck <3

      Delete