May 24, 2012

Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2012: Sony Presents Premiere A Collection

Photo heavy post.

I was able to steal some invites for the Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2012 for Wednesday's show which was sponsored by Sony, featuring some local designers. Below are some of the photos I was able to capture, I wanted to enjoy the show that's why I failed to photograph all of the pieces presented. Yet I can assure you I was able to capture some of the best. See them after the jump!

 


 
 My favorite pieces came from the collection of Xernan Orticio, he chose to present his works using the color red. I personally think he succeeded on choosing the color red since every piece of his work is astonishing and sophisticated. The rest of the designers did a great job! Each work are obviously crafted very well. I salute all of them (photo below from R-L) Dimple Lim, Jeffrey Rogador, Odelon Simpao, Roland Lirio, and Xernan Orticio.

 

So here I am, I guess this shot is unflattering haha or I should lose those pounds? Or maybe both LOL. Maxi dress from Israel, Kenneth Cole reaction bag, SM Accesories and Parisian Wedges.


I'll be back to give you more updates for Unica Hija show this Sunday!

XOXO
Abhie

No comments:

Post a Comment