June 7, 2012

Beauty Products Organization Tag

Today's entry is all about organizing. It is all about my way of organizing my beauty products wherein I hope you can grasp some ideas and find this post helpful.

I store my beauty products on a small plastic cabinet like this (photo below), it's approximately 0.75 meters tall and it has three stacks, I bought this two years ago for P500. I sorted all my beauty products accordingly and group them into three, so I came up with MAKE UP, FACE&BODY, and NAILS. Then I labeled each stack according to its contents.

I dont always write this ugly, haha!



Instead of leaving the top area clean I decided to put the books that I will read in the future. I love reading, it has been always a part of my life! There was I time that I read and read and read that my eyes couldn't rests, so I ended up having astigmatism and myopia. So yeah, I read A LOT. That makeup palette is from E.L.F. it can't fit inside the stack so I have to put it also on the top of the cabinet.



On the photo below you can see the Makeup portion, so I classified my makeup stash into four; eyes, lips, face and tools. This way it is more convenient and less time consuming finding the proper products. Basically, I also did the same organization on my Face&Body products.


Since I have A LOT of nail polish, and they are the heaviest, they occupied the last portion of the cabinet. I love nail polishes and my collection is continuously growing so the whole space in this stack belongs to them. See my polish collection here.

 

And there you have it!  That's how I organize my beauty products. Now you have to share how you organize yours by commenting below :) If you're a blogger or a vlogger, or you simply just want to share your tips and tricks on how you organize your beauty products then I'm inviting you to this tag and share with us your Beauty Products Organization.

XOXO
Abhie

2 comments:

  1. Here's how I organize my beauty products:
    *Big make-up kit-The ones I don't really use that much. I just use them during special occassions.
    *I place all the make up stuff in a big clear plastic cup so that if I get myself ready, I wouldn't have a hard time in looking for them.
    *I have a small make-up kit for retouches whenever I am outside
    *Fragrances/body lotions are in a box or in the big basket

    After organizing them up, I put the big make-up kit & the clear cup inside the big box so that it would not eat up a lot of space inside my closet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog frequently and I really appreciate your content. This article has really peaked my
    interest. I'm going to book mark your site and keep checking for new information about once per week. I opted in for your RSS feed too.
    Here is my webpage - fashion and beauty blog

    ReplyDelete