June 3, 2012

Weekly Nail: Triangle

Hi there! Here's another post for my weekly nail, I hope you're enjoying my nail art tutorials here in my blog. Are you? Hope so! So for this edition, I'm going to try my best to teach you how to dougie, NO! I mean, another simple and easy nail art..! LOL. First thing, ready your scissors, magic tape, green polish, orange polish and top coat. If you're wondering what polish I used: Bobbie nail polish in Grass Skirt and L.A. Colors Nail Lacquer in Apricot. You can purchase those at any SM Department Stores nationwide.

Step 1: Ready your tape strips. Cut ten pieces of tape (one for each nail) and then cut those tape in half so you have twenty total strips.

 

 Step 2: Paint your nails using the neon green polish. Let them dry for at least thirty minutes.

  

Step 3: Stick the tape strips on to your nails, apply one strip of tape crossways and the other strip of tape on reverse. (See photo below)Strips must look like they're crisscrossed, exposing a reversed triangle design on your nails.

  

Step 4: Paint the tip of your nail using the orange polish. Carefully peel the tapes and be amazed! :) 
 

Step 5: Seal your art using your favorite top coat! Finished! Cute right? Now it's your turn to recreate them. Goodluck!

XOXO
Abhie

Side Note: Please help me set the date of "Weekly Nail", can you suggest what day should it be posted? As you may observed it varies every week, I want to make it permanent but I don't know when should it be. Perhaps you can suggest what day should it be posted. Comment them down! Thank you <3

Other nail tutorials HERE

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and I love the colors you went with! As for a day? Hmmm... I like Mondays as that is typically when I paint my nails for the week! =D

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Caked Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete