October 24, 2012

Halloween Idea: Videl of Dragon Ball Z

Your childhood wouldn't be complete without Dragon Ball Z, right? Gouku and the Super Saiyans are one of our childhood heroes. And above all those yellow haired super powerful guys, there is Videl, a sweet yet strong girl. A boyish yet a sweetheart. Frankly speaking, she's one of my childhood hero. I remember when I was young I would always portray as Videl whenever me and my boy cousins would do a role playing game of Dragon Ball.

Since Halloween is near, and (if) you aren't sure of who you're gonna be, try this one: 



Dressing like Videl is not that hard. All you need are the following:
1. A plain white shirt
2. A plain black shorts
3. A pair of black (or green since she wore green boots) boots
4. A pair of black leather biker hand gloves


PIGTAILS! Yes! It's the signature hair of Videl. Besides, the hair is the main point of this cosplay since the outfit is rather super simple... First, you have to curl your hair cause you would be needing volume. Then tease your hair to add more volume. Finally, tie your hair using yellow elastics.

You may opt to do some makeup, but I think it is best to just do the basics (eyeliner, blush, concealer, powder, lipstick, eyelash) since Videl doesn't wear any makeup at all.

Here is a very good example of a Videl cosplay:

Good luck and enjoy!
XOXO
Abhie

1 comment:

  1. This is a great costume idea!

    As a fan of Dragon Ball Z, I thought you may be interested to listen to the Manga UK Podcast!

    http://www.mangauk.com/podcasts.php

    ReplyDelete