March 22, 2015

Review: Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment for Lips

I have been looking at my nightstand the other day and I have been using a lot of products lately, most of my night lotion and facial creams have been constantly changing as I always try and test new products, however, there is this particular product that never changed. That is, the legendary Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment. I bought this at CVS for less than a dollar because you know, I'm one of the coupon lady in the hood. It retails for $5 which comes with two little tubes, perfect for your lips.






What I love about it

Im one of the unlucky bitch who have cracked and dry lips. I was born and raised in the Philippines, and during the summer time (which is like everyday haha), my lips would tend to be dry and flaky. I cant even enjoy my matte lippies because of this! What's even worst is during the cold times (around november-february) because my lips would crack and sometimes bleed due to the cold weather. It's annoying and sad, really. So imagine my lips when I migrated to California last September. It WAS A MESS. December was a struggle when the temperature dropped to 3 degrees Celsius (and no I wont translate in farenheit). It's like Manny Pacquiao punched me in the face and my lips just exploded. Ugh. Really. Why, why me??



But ho! And behold, this little bad boy came and rescued my lips. I religiously used it, twice a day, and in five days, I developed a smoother lips. Since then, I have been using it every night. It has its permanent place in my nightstand and I would always wake up with a healthier and smoother lips whenever I use it.

I am now able to wear any matte lippies. YAY!!

A tube will last a very long time, so $5 for two tubes is really worth it. 

It odorless, light, and colorless. It's a straightforward product that delivers what it promises.

What I dont like about it

Nothing, really. It's cheap and effective. What else can I ask for.

10/10

Xoxo
Abhie




No comments:

Post a Comment