March 24, 2015

Walmart Beauty Box Spring 2015

Hello ladies, my Walmart Beauty Box Spring Edition finally came in the mail today.

This is my favorite subscription box, it's $5 per season (4 times a year), free shipping, and it contains 4-6 items (most of which are sample sizes, and a full size item). I also love it because it comes with high value coupons that you can use if you plan on purchasing the full size product. The value of the items are definitely more than $5, it's so worth it.


The Spring edition box I got have the following:

1. Full size Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara (this alone is $7 in retail value)
2. Sample size Shampoo and Conditioner from Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime
3. Sample Size Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser
4. Sample Size all new scent of Dove Body Wash Go Fresh in Mandarin & Flare Flower Scent
5. Sample Size Lady Gaga Fame perfume
6. Sample sachet Nivea In Shower Lotion (that I'm a fan of, I recently reviewed this stuff)
7. Sample sachet of Maybelline Poreless Fit Me foundation
8. Sample sachet of Garnier Ultra Lift Night Cream
9. Tons of coupons from covergirl, nivea, maybelline, loreal and schwarzkopf




I love this box because I havent tried any of the products in here except for the Nivea In Shower Body Lotion, so this is a big win for me. The coupons are so much of a bonus too, since you know, I'm the cray cray coupon lady.

If you want to order your very own Walmart Beauty Box, please click HERE.
Remember that it's $5 per box, inclusive of shipping, and they are only seasonal ( spring, summer, fall, winter).

XOXO
Abhie

No comments:

Post a Comment