June 5, 2015

Review: Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C Anti-Aging Moisturizer

Hello and once again I'm here to review another skin care product that was sent to me by BrandBacker from Healthy Directions.

It is a full size bottle of Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C Anti-Aging Moisturizer. It is a standard size bottle of 30 ML (1 FL OZ) and it comes with a pump! Which is always a plus for me since it makes the process more hygienic and fast.


First let me tell you the claims of this product:
Smooths and evens out skin texture
Speeds the turnover of skin cells
Reduced fine lines and wrinkles 
Protects your skin from environmental damage 
Diminishes brown spots
Minimizes and unclogs pores
Gentle enough for everyday use

View the complete list of the ingredients HERE.

Application 101

This is as simple as taking a pump of the product and apply it all over the face and the neck. Now since retinol doesnt go well with the sunshine in California, I used this product once everyday before I go to bed. I have a very very oily skin and I always shy away from oils since I feel like I cant take the oily feel, and it might break me out even more. This product however is an exception, I applied it all over my face and it didn't feel greasy or heavy at all. It felt very silky and light. I feel like my skin had a smoother complexion just after the application.


Testing 101

I have used this product for fourteen days since this writing, and here are my detailed thoughts about it.

1. The formula is amazing, it's scent free, it's very light and silky. Since using this product, I know that I cant settle for heavy oils anymore. This definitely made a good impression to me.

2. Packaging is amazing. The bottle looks sophisticated and the pump is a huge plus.

3. The results of my 2 week testing are:
-I only used this once a day before bedtime and in those fourteen days I always wake up with a silky smooth skin with no new zits on sight. 
-I feel prettier whenever I wake up, my skin is radiant and glowing. Even my husband noticed the difference. 
-For some reason, the appearance of my eyebags diminished. I am not particularly sure if this is related to this product, but since using it, it seems like I always had a goodnight sleep.

Healthy Directions would want you to try the product with a twenty percent off code (till 12/31/15): SAVERETC buy it HERE.

XOXO
Abhie

No comments:

Post a Comment